You have a unique voice, stories no one else can tell and a perspective gained by living hand-in-hand with your Creator.
Why not write your own devotional book?
In this course, I’ll walk you through the process of planning, writing, publishing and promoting. You’ll receive over 30 short videos with easy exercises and tools to help you
- Pinpoint your audience and the way you'll help them
- Make an impact in every chapter, and keep readers turning pages
- Keep your manuscript organized and your life balanced
- Set up your business and get readers to pay your expenses
- Choose a publisher and build your website
- Advertise for free and plan your launch party
Praise for this course:
Be the first to review this course.
About the instructor
Kristi Bridges is a corporate trainer, owner of 1Moment Wiser, LLC and author of four books, including Wisdom - Better than Wishing and the Wisdom - Better than Wishing Journal. While writing her first devotional book, she discovered the nerve-wracking mountain of tasks the modern author must do. Wading through hundreds of articles and attending several workshops, there was always more to learn.
Kristi vowed to make things easier for you.
She lives in Oklahoma, where she and her husband of 20 years enjoy making each other laugh.